Hello! If you are reading this you probably know me, but I hope to get good enough at it that more than my mother wants to read this. =)
Let's get right to it. Today my first shipment of Avon arrived. I am my own best customer at this point! My mother is second. She rocks.
The first product I would like to review is the Clearskin Professional
Acne treatment system. The ad proclaims that it's "clinically proven to be as effective as proactiv solution". So far, so good. I like it better actually. The facial scrub (step 1) is wonderful. It is exfoliating like the proactive, but makes my face feel tingly and fresh. The toner (step 2) is packaged as wipes, which is an extremely convenient way to get your toner done. The recovery cream (step 3) is similar to the proactiv but I like it better. For one thing, it's packaged nicer in a pump dispenser.
All in all, the Clearskin Professional Acne treatment system has successfully stolen my business away from proactiv.
Tomorrow I will give my review on several more products. ... including my new favorite, Avon's Magix Face Perfector.
Have a lovely day!
Sarah Jane
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment